Nursing Services Department
Here are the requirements from the Human Resources Department.
1 Application Letter (address to Mr. Rene Gerardo A. Lizada - HR Director)
2. Comprehensive Resume/ Curriculum Vitae with picture
3. Photocopy of the following documents
a. Transcript of records
b. Summary of Related Learning experience (RLE) or Clinical experience
c. School Diploma
d. Training and Seminar Certificates
e. Employment Certification (if previously employed)
f. PRC Board rating
g. PRC Certification
h. PRC ID
i. Birth Certificate or Marriage Certificate
j. Community Tax Certificate (latest)
k. Photocopy of ID’s like SSS, TIN, PHIC, HDMF or other organization
l. Community Tax Certificate
1. If the applicant has been considered for the said position, he/she will comply the additional
a. Physical Examination (must be done at DMSF Hospital) includes:
iii. CBC and Blood Typing
iv. Chest Xray
v. Drug Test
vi. Hepa Screening - HBSAg (Qualitative and Quantitative) - look for the infection control nurse (Jean Florida Manzano, RN) for the requisition.
vii. Overall physical Examination - present all laboratory result on the resident physician on duty at the Emergency Room (ER)
b. NBI or Police Clearance (Latest)
c. 1 pc 2×2 id picture and 2pcs 1×1 ID Picture (Blue Background)
d. Training Fee
i. Staff Nurse - P3000.00
ii. Nursing Aide - P1500.00
e. The applicants will undergo on-the-job training. The lenght of training period will vary on the positions and department assignments.
i. Nursing Service Training - three (3) months
* All requirements should be placed in a long brown folder with plastic fastener.
* Lacking requirements will not be accepted
* For Nursing service training ask the proper authorities for the schedule.
DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOUNDATION HOSPITAL
Medical School Drive, Bajada, Davao City
Tel No. (082) 227-9330